START english apartments serfaus

NEU:

A baby buggy is available!

unverbindlich anfragen
online buchen

Haus Sebastian


Ferienwohnungen
Familie Manuela und Walter Auer
Kirchgasse 2
6534 Serfaus / Tirol / Österreich
Tel.: +43 (5476) 6263
info@serfaus-ferienwohnungen.at
www.serfaus-ferienwohnungen.at

logo serfaus tirol

haus sebastian serfaus ferienwohnungen im sommer

serfaus im winter

familien badesee ladis

skiurlaub serfaus ferienwohnungen

sebastian serfaus ferienwohnungen küche

sebastian serfaus ferienwohnungen schlafzimmer

sebastian serfaus ferienwohnungen für 2 bis 4 personen esszimmer küche

sebastian seraus ferienwohnungen 2 bis 4 personen schlafzimmer

serfaus ferienwohnungen Nr. 3 küche

serfaus ferienwohnungen Nr. 3 dusche

serfaus ferienwohnungen Nr. 3 schlafzimmer

ferienwohnungen serfaus zimmer 6

wohnküche ferienwohnung 6 serfaus

zimmer ferienwohnung serfaus 5

kueche ferienwohnung serfaus 5

dusche ferienwohnung serfaus 5

You are always welcome to Sebastian House in Serfaus – Holiday apartments for 2-10 Persons!


Our new and sunny holiday apartments provide space and comfort for your well-deserved vacation in Serfaus.
Both in the summertime while hiking or biking and in the wintertime during skiing vacation – in theSebastian House (Apartments Serfaus) you feel at home.

Our holiday apartments are located in the centre of Serfaus directly at the “Kirche” (Church) subway station - an advantage that you don't want to miss!

Especially families and small groups of up to 26 persons will feel at home in our Apartments Serfaus in the Sebastian House! The whole Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis region has always been focused on family vacation and now it is widely known because in Serfaus kids and families are the celebrities! Such premium quality is reflected in our family-friendly holiday apartments and picturesque farm!


OUR HOUSE IN SUMMERTIME

Enjoy the fresh mountain air on the sunny plateau of Serfaus - Fiss - Ladis in your holiday apartment because all our holiday apartments have either a sunny balcony or a terrace! The children can have fun in a small playground in the garden.

You can't be more in the middle of a place than here! Our holiday apartments are located in the centre of Serfaus - directly at the subway station and numerous restaurants. The nearest supermarket is within a 5-minute walk from the Sebastian House.

For active people, there is a drying room for your outdoor clothing and footwear.  A baby buggy is available free of charge for our guests.


OUR HOUSE IN WINTERTIME

Our holiday apartments are located in a side street of the village - in the centre of Serfaus - directly at the subway station! Après Ski, grocery shops and restaurants are just around the corner!

Our new and sunny holiday apartments are suited for your relaxation and let you pep up for your winter vacation in Serfaus.

Our ski room has a ski boots drier at your disposal so that on the next day you could run in warm and dry ski boots again. You can park your car free of charge next to your holiday apartment!


OUR APARTMENTS

Holiday Apartment #1 for 2 to 4 persons!

HOLIDAY APARTMENT FEATURES
> ca. 40 square metres
> non-smoking apartment
> bread service on request
> W-LAN
> pets allowed

HOLIDAY APARTMENT FACILITIES
Kitchen room
> sofa-bed
> cable TV
> kitchen unit
> oven
> electric stove
> refrigerator & freezer
> microwave
> kettle
> Senseo coffee-maker
> dishwasher
> tableware available
> table and kitchen linen available

sleeping room
> double bed
> closet
> cable TV
> bed linen available

bathroom
> WC
> shower
> sink
> towels, bath towels and linen available


Holiday Apartment #2 for 2 to 4 persons!

HOLIDAY APARTMENT FEATURES
> ca. 50 square metres
> non-smoking apartment
> Apartment with a balcony
> bread service on request
> W-LAN
> pets allowed

HOLIDAY APARTMENT FACILITIES
Kitchen room
> sofa-bed
> cable TV
> kitchen unit
> oven
> electric stove
> refrigerator & freezer
> microwave
> kettle
> Senseo coffee-maker
> dishwasher
> tableware available
> table and kitchen linen available

sleeping room
> double bed
> closet
> cable TV
> bed linen available

2 bathrooms
> WC
> shower
> sink
> towels, bath towels and linen available

THIS HOLIDAY APARTMENT CAN BE COMBINEDWITH THE HOLIDAY APARTMENT #3 FOR 6-10 PERSONS!


Holiday Apartment #3 for 4 to 6 persons!

HOLIDAY APARTMENT FEATURES
> ca. 70 square metres
> non-smoking apartment
> apartment with a balcony
> bread service on request
> W-LAN
> pets allowed

HOLIDAY APARTMENT FACILITIES
Kitchen room
> sofa-bed
> cable TV
> kitchen unit
> oven
> electric stove
> refrigerator & freezer
> microwave
> kettle
> Senseo coffee-maker
> dishwasher
> tableware available
> table and kitchen linen available

2 sleeping rooms
> double bed
> closet
> cable TV
> bed linen available

3 bathrooms
> WC
> shower
> sink
> towels, bath towels and linen available

THIS HOLIDAY APARTMENT CAN BE COMBINED WITH THE HOLIDAY APARTMENT #2 FOR 6-10 PERSONS!


Holiday Apartment #4 for 2 to 4 persons!

HOLIDAY APARTMENT FEATURES
> ca. 50 square metres
> non-smoking apartment
> apartment with a balcony
> bread service on request
> W-LAN
> pets allowed

HOLIDAY APARTMENT FACILITIES
Kitchen room
> sofa-bed
> cable TV
> kitchen unit
> oven
> electric stove
> refrigerator & freezer
> microwave
> kettle
> Senseo coffee-maker
> dishwasher
> tableware available
> table and kitchen linen available

sleeping room
> double bed
> closet
> cable TV
> bed linen available

2 bathrooms
> WC
> shower
> sink
> towels, bath towels and linen available

THIS HOLIDAY APARTMENT CAN BE COMBINED WITH THE HOLIDAY APARTMENT #5 FOR 6-10 PERSONS!


Holiday Apartment #5 for 4 to 6 persons!

HOLIDAY APARTMENT FEATURES
> ca. 70 square metres
> non-smoking apartment
> apartment with a balcony
> bread service on request
> W-LAN
> pets allowed

HOLIDAY APARTMENT FACILITIES
Kitchen room
> sofa-bed
> cable TV
> kitchen unit
> oven
> electric stove
> refrigerator & freezer
> microwave
> kettle
> Senseo coffee-maker
> dishwasher
> tableware available
> table and kitchen linen available

2 sleeping rooms
> double bed
> closet
> cable TV
> bed linen available

3 bathrooms
> WC
> shower
> sink
> towels, bath towels and linen available

THIS HOLIDAY APARTMENT CAN BE COMBINED WITH THE HOLIDAY APARTMENT #4 FOR 6-10 PERSONS!